Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Tip

Real quick tip today. Some people...uh huh...leave open Kool-Aid packets on the counter when they are in a hurry and kids are saying, "Mama, I'm hungry!", "I'm thirsty", or if you are barely 18 months old, "AAAHHH!". Then, some people may let the packet and some of the residule Kool-Aid granules get wet...in a puddle of water. If you know some people that may accidentally do this and now have a lovely purple stain on the counter top, you can now inform them that putting a small pile of baking soda on the stain and letting it sit for a while (30 minutes to an hour?) will remove the stain. Do this while the stain is still damp, although I think that adding damp baking soda to a stain will help also. My best tip though is to not be a goober like me and make a stain to begin with! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments peeps, but make them nice or I'll delete!