Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chicken McNuggets

Oh, sweet vacation where did you go? Vacation was fun while it lasted but it's back to the norm around here. It is so back to the norm that I started hearing little voices say, "We're bored!" Say what? Can you believe? A big ol'backyard and these little goobers are bored? Major sigh.

So off to the elementary school we went. No, I was not trying to give the kids back for the summer, although i have thought about it! We played on one playground and watched a horse. Again, "we're bored!" Off to the other side to a different playground. Guess what? They got bored there too!

Sheesh. These guys are hard to entertain. So we loaded back into the car and went down the road. Then I saw the golden arches and inspiration struck. I ordered 50 McNuggets and 2 of each of their new sauces. We came home and opened it up. Woo-hoo! It was a hit. We tried sweet-n-sour, bar-b-que, spicy buffalo, ranch, honey mustard, honey, hot mustard and ranch. McDonald's did not give us the sweet chili sauce; meanies. But man it was fun. We all tried (even me) something that we wouldn't normally try which is a big deal around here.

So for $10.93 I entertained 5 kids and 1 grown up. Not too shabby! Now if we can get through the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments peeps, but make them nice or I'll delete!