Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Make a Change

Please, please visit this page:

http://moneysavingmom.com/2011/07/will-you-help-change-your-homepage-and-ill-donate-1-to-compassion-international.html

All you have to do is change your homepage to Yahoo for 2 days and they will donate $10,000 to a deserving charity. Leave a comment on moneysavingmom.com and she will donate an additional dollar for each person who changes their homepage.

How often can you give to charity by simply clicking your mouse and typing some words. I changed mine for 2 days last week and I hated it. I like the way my computer is set up and I do NOT like change, but I handled fine for a couple of days. Please consider this simple way to give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments peeps, but make them nice or I'll delete!